Osmo Country Colour is an opaque, satin wood finish for all exterior use of unsurpassed durability.
The deep rich colour will hide the natural colour and grain of the wood but the natural feel and texture remains. Based on natural vegetable oils, allowing the wood to breathe - will not crack, flake, peel or blister.
- A professional oil-based top coat for exterior and interior use
- Extremely weather and UV-resistant for long term protection
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces shrinking, drying and swelling
- Natural wood grain is hidden
- Does not crack, peel, flake or blister
- Natural oil formula allows wood to breathe whilst being water-repellent
- Dries to an opaque, satin finish after 2 coats
- No sanding necessary for future applications
- Approx. coverage: 26m²/L with one coat
- No. of coats: 2
- Application temperature: +5°C
- Drying time: 8-10hrs.
- Sizes: 0.125L, 0.750L, 2.5L