BOARDS AND PLANKS
At ATC we have a massive range of sustainable oak engineered flooring
We will have a floor to suit you - choose between specification, colour, grade and look:
- Solid or Engineered oak flooring
- Range of colours from White, Light or Grey oak flooring - perfect for that wow factor
- Natural, Warm and Welcoming - traditional natural oak range
- Rich, Dark and Dramatic - rich, aged and smoked oaks as displayed in this section of the website
- Tavern, Rustic - for that great lived in, distressed oak, warm and inviting look
- Smooth, clean - for that clean, light and fresh - or dark comtemporary look, very attractive
- Distressed, aged - looks as if the floor is part of the house
Good choice of widths from Skinny to extra wide boards
Regular widths, so nice clean lines. Or random widths - gives a very traditional look
Not only boards, but we have a vast range of blocks (Parquet) flooring:
Herringbone, Basket, Brick or Chevron pattern blocks
Big long blocks - The 'Amsterdam look' in all colours
Verseilles Panels or Continuous Weave blocks
Chantilly and Petite Jerdi panels
Create and Urban ranges from Ted Todd Flooring
Whatever the look you are trying to achieve, contemporary, clean, natural, traditional, rustic or just different!
Professional experienced ATC Carpenters to do all the fitting. We are here to help
The best way forward is to visit Monmouth or Cheltenham. ATC is a well established and respected, family run business. The Founder and Owner - Stephanie Harris - runs the business with her daughter - Scarlett - as her partner. You will normally find Stephanie in Monmouth and Scarlett in Cheltenham - both showrooms are backed up by extremely efficient, experienced and helpful staff, so well worth popping in for advice and to see the wood on display.
A lot of the floors in the darker section are restored. ATC offers a full restoration and maintenance service and love bringing back old floors to their natural beauty. We carry a range of oils, waxes and finishes available in both shops and online and are more than happy to give advice if you intend to carry out restoration yourself.
Once you have visited the Showrooms and chosen you timber we offer a no obligation visit to give you a fixed fitting prices, no hidden costs, based on the wood chosen and all the works included in the fit.
Look forward to seeing you!